Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blowjobbing.


It has been several months since my last blowjob. And I've been pining for oral pleasure whenever I meet someone new: you never know, they may be very talented with their mouths and tongues as a powerful gossiped unit, you in the dead middle of their luscious ring-waggling orgy. Sex is a dime a dozen, so the past few months I've trying desperately hard to find someone that meets my criteria and fits my bill; I want a great blowjob, not a good one - a phenomenal vibrating fellatio concerto of the intimate mingling of suckled genitalia. Good sex is easy to find: get anyone in bed with you, then fuck fuck fuck as hard as you possibly can! However, good sex is not my customary concern at the moment, rather it's not even on the mind as it once often was. No, I had a blowjob three months prior, but I didn't finish, and the blower wasn't the best than she could've been. Does it matter upon orgasm? It could; they started (and yes, I said "they") and I wanted nothing more than for them to've stopped. But only after I came on their faces did I realize it was worth it. These girls played with my scrotum, snowballed my cum (approximately three faces that night) and then we did it all over again the next night. I need something like that. A great oral experience is necessary for good health. I love eating a pussy; how many guys will admit such things? I like to give them pleasure for giving me pleasure. If I find a girl who rocks my world with her mouth, you can better believe I'll jamming my tongue so far up her pussy she'll be in a constant euphoria. So how about it? Whoever wants to 69 with a pro, my email is as follows: bdsmithyu@gmail.com

I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment