Friday, June 25, 2010

Smiling Cunts.


I feel empowered when glancing at things like this. We shouldn't feel the need to hide pussy-faces in shame; no more will we censor cunts out and about in public - now they will be readily accepted as the faces of the new generation... and what a generation they are! I don't know which "smile" I prefer - they're all just so butt-fucking intimidating... the original smile or the frown are probably my favorite when in pertinence to the sexiest pick, but honestly the wink is not far behind. Let's have some fun. I'm going to try to organize a competition... I'll try and find girls with every single one of these pussy-face icons; anyone else is fair to try, email me your pussy-face pictures and I'll name a winner.. that is, if it's someone other than me who's won. :P

bdsmithyu@gmail.com

I'll post the rules soon.

No cheating!

No comments:

Post a Comment